Mob/What's App +447535 698 513
Skype: William Mankelow
How can I help?
As an individual, running your own business, it can often be tricky to explain exactly what you do. This is most often true when you’re first starting out or trying out a new idea. You want to stand out from the crowd and show why potential customers should come to you.
This is where I and my photography can help. My main guiding principle is to give you a strong brand identity using various photographic techniques, helping you to stand out.
Who am I?
I’ve always prided myself on helping you think outside of the box when it comes to telling your story. I look for that unique angle, that different perspective in the images I create for you.
This has been one of my guiding principles since I received my first camera at the age of 7. From that point I’ve been a very visual person, taking inspiration from the world around me and the multitude of creative channels available to me.
William is a published photographer
- BBC | ‘Bright Young Things' exhibition 2010 |
- Long Live Vinyl | November 2017 Edition |
- Today's Railways | Various editions since 2014 |
- Album artwork for Chris Ryder, Behind Horizons 2015
- Album artwork for FeelFull, The Art of Wartime Accounting EP 2012
Exhibitions + Stalls held
- Rick’s Cafe, Cowley Road - Various works
- The Music Room, Eynsham | December 2015 till January 2016 | Oxford and Further afield
- East Oxford Market stall holder since December 2016.