Mob/What's App +447535 698 513
Skype: William Mankelow
I pride myself on being easy to work with, putting my clients’ needs first to allow them to do what they do best - run their business.
Working with clients is often a collaborative effort. You know how your business ticks, how it works. We can work around this and see it from a different perspective, giving you marketing content to help you gain the attention you need to help your business thrive and, most importantly, find new customers.
I provide you consistent, high quality imagery, that can be used in multiple ways to promote your business: social media content, PR and videography.
All to help your business stand out.
William is a published photographer
- BBC | ‘Bright Young Things' exhibition 2010 |
- Long Live Vinyl | November 2017 Edition |
- Today's Railways | Various editions since 2014 |
- Album artwork for Chris Ryder, Behind Horizons 2015
- Album artwork for FeelFull, The Art of Wartime Accounting EP 2012
Exhibitions + Stalls held
- Rick’s Cafe, Cowley Road - Various works
- The Music Room, Eynsham | December 2015 till January 2016 | Oxford and Further afield
- East Oxford Market stall holder since December 2016.